Monday, June 22, 2015

The Google Intelligence Agency is listening. Literally.



I certainly hope this is not for real:

"Google has been stealth downloading audio listeners onto every computer that runs Chrome, and transmits audio data back to Google. Effectively, this means that Google had taken itself the right to listen to every conversation in every room that runs Chrome somewhere, without any kind of consent from the people eavesdropped on. In official statements, Google shrugged off the practice with what amounts to “we can do that”."

I feel pressure, knowing someone could be listening. Am I going to have to make my private conversations more entertaining?

I use Google products. This blog is on Google's Blogger. It's great and it's free. Same goes for gmail.

Le sigh.

What was their motto again?

No comments:

Post a Comment